Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Creating a New Reality
I had a dream last night that I was telling Kathy Bates about how my Great Aunt knew Francis Farmer... She said, " Did you know Francis Farmer?"... I sad, "No"....She said, "Then thats not your story to tell...".
- The dream has given me a new understanding...How many stories do we tell that are not ours? This is a huge part of how we keep certain realities in place. They are realities based on the past. Other peoples past.
What if we stopped telling other people's stories - all of them... What kind of reality would we create then?
... There is only love... Anara WhiteBear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another Galactic Doorway
Another Galactic Doorway within opened yesterday - Starseeds becoming Star Beings - Mastery choices will show themselves. Choose from your...
-
Country of the passenger Pallor composed of These grids of blue Oratory in the Shrouded turning Heavens Walking through ...
-
Walking away from the matrix into the new ... Aware of those who wish to keep the old in place yet they are still wondering why they have no...

No comments:
Post a Comment